Monday, February 15, 2016

Supernatural Lacquer - The Four Horsemen Collection

Hey guys,

Soooo yeah it's been a while. I'm still around not dead. Just a little bit under motivated to post.
That being said today I have a whole magnetic collection from Supernatural Lacquer to show you guys.

This collection was inspired by the Four Horsemen of the apocalypse. These were released last Halloween.
Application on these was really nice. I did find I had to hunt for a good magnet, the ones provided with other magnetic polishes I own didn't seem to want to do much. So it was a old Montreal Canadiens jersey magnet I pulled off the fridge.
 
Click for more after the jump

War
This was two coats.




Death
 This was two coats




Pestilence
This was two coats





Famine
This was two coats





No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!