Friday, April 12, 2013

Sephora by OPI - 212-Sephora

Hey guys,

So this weekend I started watching Terra Nova on netflix. I really am not sure why I wasn't interested in this when it was on TV, because seriously, hot guys (is that Jay Ryan from Beauty & the Beast I see?) and dinosaurs. Anyways I'm obsessed, I can only get 13 episodes obsessed but I'll take what I can get.

Today I have a polish I picked up when I had my stress shopping spree at Sephora, this is a limited edition that is literally everything but the kitchen sink. It's jam packed full of shimmer (see the bottom blurry pic for the sparkle), it's got flakies buried in there and theres even some holo glitter! This actually managed to stay on my nails for 2 whole days! I always laugh when I say that because I think of the people who make their manicures last for weeks. This is two coats.

This is
SOPI - 212-Sephora






No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!